AUDIO-VISUAL TECHNICAL CO-ORDINATOR
My client, a high-end supplier, maintenance,
installer and seller of audio-visual and lighting equipment and related
components to the corporate, retail, education and commercial industry seeks
the services of an experienced technician/erector/installer.
Duties and responsibilities: will include and is certainly not limited to:
- Erection and disassembly of audio-visual equipment at events, shows, malls, education and corporate events.
- Maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Erection and disassembly of equipment
- Delivery and collections of equipment.
- Supervisory duties.
- Overall responsibility for smooth operation of events, store and workshop.
- Minimum of 3 years related experience
- Matric certificate (essential). Tertiary qualification optional but not essential. Training will be provided by the company.
- Drivers licence (must) plus own reliable vehicle.
- South African Citizens only
- Computer literate
- Fault-finding, problem solving skills
- Physically fit and healthy and prepared to work
at heights exceeding 20meters
- Prepared to work overtime, irregular times, extended hours, unusual hours and times, nights, weekends, Sundays and public holidays.
Application procedure: [Please follow this procedure]
1. Apply via Gumtree ONLY. Please don't ask for an email address.
2. Please don't call, whatsapp, sms or email.
3. Send your CV via Gumtree using the panel on the right===>>
In your CV, Please put your name, surname, cellphone number and the reference number AVTEDEL0220 on the top of EVERY PAGE of your CV.
Do not send the following:
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. If you do not receive a call from a consultant quoting the reference number AVTEDEL0120 by Wednesday, 5 February 2020, kindly accept that your application was not short-listed.
Please note that this ad is not a job description for the position.