An established wine farm in Stellenbosch is currently recruiting for an Assistant winemaker.
- Coordination of harvest activities
- Aftercare, blending and stabilization of wine
- Inventory control and cellar hygiene
- Dedicated to crafting quality wines, providing value to our customers
- Assist in supervising winery operations in relation to wine quality
- Responsible for supervising, training, and mentoring all cellar employees during harvest
- Conduct and manage experiments, including reporting the results, in relation to wine quality
- Contributes to the continuous improvement of the winemaking process and procedure
- Report to the winemaker and be involved in all winemaking process, from vineyard to bottle.
- Relevant qualification in Viticulture will be advantages
- Knowledge of wine, the blending process
- Experience with both the practical and technical aspects of the winemaking process will be advantageous
Salary: R20 000 – R25 000
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Please forward your CV to us if you meet the above-mentioned requirements.
Please assume that your application was unsuccessful If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks from the date of this advertised
Salary: R20k - 25k pe month
Job Reference #: CRL002