We are a digital marketing agency, specialising in brand and web design looking for a young, hardworking and willing to go the extra mile Personal Assistant to join our branch in Knysna.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- Screening phone calls, emails, enquiries and requests and handling them when appropriate.
- Organising and maintaining the director's meeting flow and scheduling appointments
- Arranging local and international travel, visas and accommodation if needed.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the director is well prepared for them.
- Compile daily client reports on platforms
- Buying equipment, office supplies and stationery for the office.
- Maturity to handle a range of situations
- Be extremely tidy and organised.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Must use discretion and possess an understanding of dealing with issues of confidential nature.
- Work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and industry-specific software (which you will be trained in)
- All Administrative tasks that may arise.
- 1-2 years experience in a similar field
- Strong, effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong administrative skills
Remuneration: R10 000 per month Cost to Company + Commission
Location: Knysna, Western Cape
Own transport required: Yes
Travel requirement: Occasional
Company: Conversion Advantage
If you think you have what it takes please send your CV to: email@example.com
If you have not heard from us in 2 weeks please accept your application as unsuccessful.