VACANCY: Community Development Worker
DE AAR (1)
POSITION : COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT WORKER
POST REQUIREMENTS: Background in Community Development will be an advantage· Language – English, Afrikaans and any other South African language· Valid unendorsed driver’s license a MUST· Good admin, computer, communication and interpersonal skills·
Assessment of Service Centers in the allocated areas.
· Establish Luncheon Clubs within the community where needed.
· Initiate income generating projects that are based on community and service center’s needs.
· Collect and give statistical data.
· Report writing and administration.
· Liaise with stakeholders within the demarcated area.
· To share information regarding Age-in-Action’s programs and projects with communities and other
stakeholders to mobilize more participation especially for our special projects / days
· Assist in the coordination of events.
· Capacitate community based organization.
PLEASE NOTE DETAILS BELOW FOR ALL APPLICATIONS APPLICATION ADDRESS:
Submit CV and supportive documents to email@example.com Tel: 053 8311830
APPLICATION DEADLINE : 06 JANUARY 2020
Should you not hear from us within two weeks after the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful and the organization reserves the right to either appoint or not to appoint a candidate.