JUNIOR SALES & ISP SUPPORT TECH
JUNIOR SALES & ISP SUPPORT TECH required for IT Consulting Company in East London.
Purpose of Job: To market and grow existing client base by signing on new clients for the various internet packages (predominantly fibre)/products, via telephone/social media and flyers.
- Matric/Grade 12
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with Fibre, LTE, ADSL, VoIP sales & support
- Further qualification in IT/Marketing (advantageous)
- Valid Code 08 Drivers license
- Strong Customer Relations
- Passion for sales
- Marketing through social media platforms/flyers
- Email hosting sales & Support (cpanel/G Suite/O365)
- Intermediate TCP/IP understanding
- Installing & Configuring routers/modems
- Client application process
- Client connection process
- Control of Client accounts – following up on non-payments/blocking of services for non-payments
- Technical support
Salary – Basic salary of R3,000 + Commission on sales
Online applications will receive preference, include certifications, alternatively e-mail CV and Certifications to Solutions@workafrica.co.za and use the Job Title as a reference in the Subject field.
If you don’t hear from us within 2 weeks, consider your application unsuccessful.
1 to 2 years
Job Reference #: 3490472401