We are looking for a trendy and active IT systems Administrator .
The ideal candidate will be able to :
- Provide all IT related support functions to Users
- Install and administer Software / Updates and related packages
- Trouble shoot and resolve Errors and user queries
- Set up New users / terminate old users
- Manage the issuance and recovery of all IT Equipment
- Install and connect users to printers / other applications
- create new user accounts and request for new email addresses
- Manage IT Stock and equipment
- Manage the IT Policy and Procedures
- Administer Conferencing and other IT Equipment and setup for meetings
We are looking for someone with initiative and enthusiasm, who will take
responsibility for the smooth running of the Durban office’s systems, under
guidance from our remote IT Support Team. Self-starter and strong
communications skills essential.
- 1+ years’ experience in Desktop/Helpdesk support or similar position
- Experience of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems and Apple Mac OSX.
- Experience of Mobile device operating systems including Android and iOS.
- Experience of Microsoft desktop products including Office, Office 365.
- DHCP, DNS and General Networking
- Knowledge of VOIP and SIP technologies
If you meet the above criteria - please email your cv and salary expectations as well as notice period to us asap.