Property Rental Agents
At Fine & Country, our very specialist national knowledge of the market ensures that our client receives the very best service.
Our sophisticated systems and our experienced team of knowledgeable agents in our South African offices, combine to deliver a seamless estate agency experience for our clients.
We are looking for professionals wanting to work in the property rental industry, to join us in our Rondebosch office in Cape Town
Role and responsibilities:
· Canvassing for Stock.
· Marketing of Rental Stock.
· Negotiation of lease agreements
· Liaison between Landlords and Tenants.
· Property Inspections.
· Knowledge of property rental contracts.
· Compliance with the Estate Agents Code of Conduct
The primary objective
is to ensure completion of quality deals through effective client management
and internal co-ordination and delivery of a first-class customer experience.
· NQ4 or previous experience in a sales and customer service in property
· Valid drivers’ licence.
· Own vehicle, laptop and cell-phone.
Computer literate, including knowledge of Microsoft
Preferred Candidate attributes:
· Must be able to work independently; and harmoniously, as part of a team.
· Self-motivated and target driven.
· Good communication skills.
· A genuine passion for people
· Comfort in engaging with High Nett Worth clients
· Ability to think out of the box – a must
Disciplined in sales and project administration.
· Competitive commission based income.
Please submit your detailed C.V. to : - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not phone to follow up your application. If you do not hear from us within 14 days, then you are to consider your application as unsuccessful.