We are an innovative, internationally affiliated and market share leading Real Estate Brokerage.
Our vision is to be the leading professional, forward thinking and results driven brokerage brand, globally.
We are looking for a dynamic Junior Real Estate Broker to partner up with one of the groups top Senior Brokers in Atlantic Seaboard.
To really excel in this role, you will need to be:
• Passionate about sales
• Extremely professional
• Goal orientated
• Thrive under a high-pressured environment and enjoy interacting with clients
• Strong attention to detail
Key Skills include:
• Being reliable and proactive
• Strong communication skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Good interpersonal skills
Key Requirements include:
• Own Mac/laptop
• Own Transportation
• Computer literacy -- experience with Microsoft Office or Google Suite
• Previous sales experience would be advantageous
• Tertiary qualification in Business/Marketing/Sales/Real Estate advantageous but not required
Key Responsibilities include:
• Assisting with buyer and seller requests
• Managing outdoor marketing strategies
• Assisting with digital marketing execution and strategy
• Business Development Management / Sales
• Customer Relationship Management via telephone, email and mobile
• Conducting property valuations and brokering sales in conjunction with senior broker
• Orchestrating and executing property viewings
• Maintaining a knowledge of inventory on the market
• Keeping abreast with latest market trends and sales/marketing strategies
**Kindly send through your CV, cover letter and professional photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not had a response within 72 hours please consider your application unsuccessful.