We're looking for enthusiastic, Floorplan technician with skills in either AutoCAD and/or similar floorplan software to join our post production company. You'll be responsible for redrawing hand draw sketches, applying quality standards before uploading back to our clients via our management system.
• Ensure quality of floorplans are at the agreed standard set by Nichecom
• Take responsibility of final quality assurance, determining improvements and applying them
· Improve the workflow, achieve daily target set
• Reviewing and process all hand draw sketches to meet Nichecom standards
• Ensure accuracy and consistency of all floorplans
• Continues feedback and solutions to QC to discuss with surveyors, to ensure best quality sketches are received and delivered back to clients
• Adhere to quality standards, daily targets and turnaround times
• Any requested changes/corrections are to be done promptly and correctly
NicheCom have provided a range of marketing services from their Berkshire head office for over 20 years. Initially servicing the property industry, the company has expanded to offer a variety of marketing, digital and energy services to a diverse range of companies including Premiership football clubs and charities.
We have over 100 employees based in the UK and South Africa. This includes 70 people nationally, providing estate agents with detailed floor plans, professional photography, Energy Performance Certificates and property inventories.
Our South African subsidiary, (NicheCom SA), based in Woodstock, Cape Town, provides a vital production service to our UK clients. CAD drawing, photo manipulation, as well as brochure design and production are all undertaken here.
You should be an experience, knowledgeable CAD user able to operate effectively in a fast paced and quality and target driven environment. Our technicians pride themselves in finding creative ways to ensure that this is achieved, as believe that every property brought to the market irrespective of size or price should be showcased to its full potential.
You must have:
• High level attention to detail
• Great organisation skills
• Be a quick learner, goal and target driven
• Applicant must have very good verbal and written communication skills
• Be flexible as shift work, evenings or weekends may be required
• Be able to work in a team, as well as independently.
• R4 000 pm / Travel allowance / Over target earning bonus / Attendance bonus / Pension Fund
This job is based full time in Woodstock, Cape Town.