Senior Wireless Engineer Required in Cape Town
22 days ago277 views
Add to My List
CM Value Added Services are hiring!
Wireless Engineer Required in the Cape Town region.
CMVAS is a national Network Operator who physically constructs and maintains our own infrastructure in South Africa and a few African countries. We are looking for a senior Wireless Engineer to install, maintain and repair wireless connections. Access to formal training materials and qualifications are provided. You should please live within a reasonable distance from Cape Town and have your own transport - transport will be provided when providing training in-field. Salary is negotiable dependent on skills and experience.
- Thorough knowledge and experience required in Wireless Link builds and Power Solutions.
- Thorough knowledge and experience required in Wireless Networks (5GHz), Microwave, Battery backup solutions, UPS backup power solutions.
- Knowledge and certification of Mikrotik routers or Ubiquiti or Microwave wireless links would be an advantage.
- Some knowledge of data-networks CAT3/5/6 E, cabinet builds and onsite WIFI solutions.
- Thorough understanding of wireless infrastructure builds.
- Ability to meet immovable deadlines.
- Possess a good team spirit and have the ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Taking initiative to identify and resolve problems
- Following company internal processes and documentation workflow.
- Being OHS compliant at all times.
- It will be expected from you to always conduct yourself in a professional manner when working with external installers, clients and internal staff.
- Comfortable with working at heights, climbing ladders and masts
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Installation and upgrades of standard and complex wireless connections including configurations of antenna kits and access points.
- Site Surveys
- Cable runs, crimping and configuration of equipment as well as alignment to and maintenance on high site towers
- Troubleshoot wireless installations, wireless access points and client issues from the office and on site. Follow up on work done.
- Assist with network maintenance and high site upgrades.
- Good phone etiquette, ability to provide excellent customer service
- Liaising with clients to acquire information about faults and confirm resolution
- send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, also include a recent photo so we can recognize and greet you at the interview?
Id Subtitle 629762232