The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of the full sales process and as a result be able to prospect clients and close deals. They should be well organized and be able to manage the daily operations of quotes/processing new orders. In order to continue to generate revenue, this candidate should be able to uncover new client needs and find a way to add value to their business.
- Grow existing accounts by maintaining relationships with clients
- Manage operation of accounts through responding to customers, forecasting, arranging services and ordering new product
- Generate new leads and tackle existing leads to contribute to business growth
- Attend relevant conferences
- Bachelor's degree 2+ years in related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational, communication and analytical skills
- Strong understanding of full sales process
- Experience utilizing customer relationship management software
- Experience in Engineering Plastics is compulsory!
- Knowledge on Lining Solutions will be advantageous.
Please email your detailed CV to: