Registered Electrical Engineer
No photos available
13 days ago175 views
Add to My List
- Oversee the construction and renovation of buildings, manage relationships with contractors, control space allocation and maintain facility project budget
- Responsible for Progress, risks, costs and quality of these projects as they progress from Initiation to Close Out.
- Oversee all the construction and Consulting engineers in a Turnkey capacity including all Engineering Services, Electrical and working with or under the current Program Manager.
- Degree in Electrical Engineer
- MUST BE registered with ECSA.
- Essential: Project delivery knowledge
- Must have 10 years’ or more experience in the Property Sector.
- Must have extensive substation experience
Please attach a copy of your qualifications
If you do not hear from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful
Id Subtitle 711268947