Senior Electrical Technologist/Senior Engineer
are looking for an objective Administrative Assistant (French Speaking) to provide administrative support to provide backup, as needed.
- To work closely with the Managing Director regarding all the administrative and related duties,
- Assist in processing meeting requests for team including setting up appointments, reserving conference rooms, taking minutes of the meetings, etc.
- Provide general secretarial support to include copying, scanning and spreadsheet. Acquire and maintain a good understanding of business.
- Answer all phones promptly and in a pleasant and professional manner. Take detailed messages and deliver them without delay to the intended party or assist callers by directing them to another available party who can help them. Co-ordinate with back-up admins to ensure that all phones on board are covered all times.
- Administrative back-up, during vacations and times of absence, provide back-up in order to ensure uninterrupted flow of operations about support staff and all office issues.
- May be called upon to take on additional responsibilities and perform other tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and responsibilities
- Related experience working with an administrative and related task.
- Strong computer skills in, the Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, data-entry, faxing, copying, Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Good organisation skills, professionalism with all levels of the organisation,
- Excellent phone manner, taking notes, processing mail,
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong orientation toward teamwork
- Ability to create, manipulate and maintain databases
- Maintain manual and electronic filing system for the company,
- Professional letter writing with good spelling and grammar required,
- Fluency in French and English required
- Conduct physical inventory of company’s assets,
- Oversee maintenance of office equipment,
- Respond to Radio and email requests,
Working conditions (travel, work space, etc.)
- Ability and means to travel on a flexible schedule as needed
Minimum level of Education: relevant tertiary qualification
Prior experience: 3 to 5 years’ experience in Administrative assistant tasks.
Language skills required:
- English - reading/writing/speaking
- French – reading/writing/speaking
- Legally allowed to work in South Africa
Please forward CV to email@example.com