Distillique is looking for a Manufacturing Engineering Tech Wizard
Job Title: You decide what we should call your favourite job: Manufacturing Technician or Production engineer or Techie Pro Wiz or King of Stills
If you’re keen to become an international still design guru or a real Techie Pro Wiz, drop us your CV with recent contactable references and a recent photo of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
What you would be expected to do:
- Design new products on CAD (AutoCad Inventor or Sketchup or SolidWorks)
- Manage manufacturing sub-contractors.
- Perform project management of distillery projects.
- Install and commission new distilleries
- Decide what can be manufactured, welded, fabricated inhouse or at our sub-contractors.
- Maintain automated packaging and production machines
- Design new products and still components
- Design new methods or ways of doing things
- Perform as actor on promotional videos (hehe…this is really fun).
- Become an international still design GURU
- Also assist with quotations, customer consultation and other magic stuff.
- Any other task that might be required to make Distillique more awesomer!
- Matric with technical drawings and maths, Millwright, Engineering technologist or Engineering qualifications – The techier and wizarder - the better.
- Project management qualifications would be awesome.
- CAD experience – preferably Inventor.
- Own car and EB drivers license (EC1 or EC would even be better!)
- Bilingual - Definitely Afrikaans and English - Read, write, speak, understand.
- No history of drug or alcohol abuse – we need your thinking abilities!
- Friendly personality – no aggressive militant attitudes over here.
- Must live in Centurion
- Prepared to “do all things related to Distillique’s business”
- Never a dull moment at Distillique (for the last 13 years at least!)
- Awesome personal and technical growth path to keep you interest for the next sixty-eleven years.
- We’re nice people to work with (we really think so!)
- We regularly pay salaries (Distillique has never not paid salaries or paid it late – ever)
- 15 workdays leave per year
- Get trained in all things distilling – from the best in the industry.
- Get trained in proper still design – the calculations, the methods, the thermodynamics, the heat transfers, vapour kinetics and dynamics, the aroma separations …and so much more. You can become a world leading expert in still design at Distillique.
- Salary – dependent on your applicable qualifications, experience, and contribution to Distillique.
- Starting date: as soon as possible.