Mobile App Design. Websites. Business Logo's ect
Date Listed 03/05/2018
Reliability is what we first sell.
Secondly, our apps are under R50K
We then specialize in the following Apps:
- Cab Hire - Let your customers make bookings via your company app.
- Author App - Connect all your reader base to one place. Advertise your books, articles and blogs.
- Catering and Restaurant Apps - Upload your entire catering event to attract more customers
- Musician Apps - Connect with your fans. Share photos, videos, audios
- Travel App - If you are a travel Agent or travel company, let your customers know about the latest offers on flight tickets, tour packages, hotel bookings, popular tourists destinations and much.
- Property App - Let your prospect buyers have you on the tap with new listings instead of running to a new agency.
Much more Apps to choose from.
We design world class websites for under R20K. Be professional when starting your business.
Business Logo's. We design stunning logo's for your business. You can now enjoy sending professional looking letters to your clients.
And finally, we draft business plans and link you up with funders for your business. We provide marketing tips and advice on your business or business that you want to start.
Embrace the Mobile Age
Back in 2014, MentorMate CEO Björn Stansvik discussed 3 major indications that the mobile era has indeed arrived. The post offers some valuable lessons explaining how businesses can benefit from the mobile era, and many of the lessons still ring true. Björn mentioned the prominence of Facebook, Apple, and Amazon. Since 2014, the sway of these companies has only grown. And, now Amazon has even more data (courtesy of Whole Foods) to mine. How do you stay ahead? Embrace this change and the possibilities it brings. Use it to your advantage. For many businesses, there’s no better way to do that than with your own mobile app.
Accelerate Product Innovation
Mobile apps open new business dimensions and opportunities because of the way they are used. Especially significant is the opportunity to put technology to work resolving customer issues and fulfilling client needs. This drives innovation and gives way to new products and services. Take for instance the smart fridge or ingestible medical diagnostic devices. Both alleviate consumer inconvenience by anticipating action, reducing the cognitive load, or improving the experience at hand. How could your business incorporate mobile or IoT technologies to create a more integrated, efficient, or user-centered experience?