Motor Bike Driver
We are the largest, single-source supplier of heavy-duty, auto-electrical components, collision avoidance systems and associated technical services in Southern Africa.
· Collecting and delivering goods to and from customers
· Completing the delivery log book/s
· Doing daily checks on the vehicles
· Ensuring that monthly checks are done on the vehicle and that all problems are reported immediately
· Following any given instruction from management
· General picking/packing duties should he/she have no deliveries or collections
· Accountable for the completion of the log books and daily and monthly check lists.
· Accountable for the maintenance of the vehicle and for reporting problems.
· Grade 12/ Matric
· Driver’s license older than 4 years and with no endorsements
· 2 years’ experience in a similar environment with similar responsibilities
· Good communication skills (Verbal and written)
· Hard working individual
· Accurate, precise ad attention to detail
· Good sense of direction
· Peoples person with good communication skills
· Takes pride in his/ her professional image, and can present the company as professional and outstanding
· Problem solver with the ability to make relevant decisions as and when required
· Professional and presentable
Should you not hear from us within 14 days of Application. Kindly consider your application unsuccessful