You might be interested in these similar ads
Technical Lead Developer
This Technical Lead Developer is responsible for CODE QUALITY. As a member of a SAFe Team, the Technical Lead works on Customer Projects or Core Product Delivery Teams. The Technical Lead supports the DPM by modifying, developing, testing and maintaining application systems. As a subject matter expert in Development, this role will be able to write quality code, drive the solution design within th ...
Developer - Ad posted by Shafieka Moosa
Programmer or Developer - Somerset West
Our client is based in Somerset West and consults in soil management and fruit production, through ethical and sustainable solutions.They see the software side of their business as a core strategic asset and need someone to establish tech development skills in-house.Primary focus of position: To support the clients data App with further developments and maintenance.Responsibilities:Writing reusabl ...
C# Developer: Parklands / Bellville
C# Developer: A well-established IT Company based in Parklands are looking to recruit a skilled and qualified C# Developer.Requirements: Tertiary degree / Diploma in IT Minimum 5 years development experience in C# SQL Server NET Development ASP.NET MVC Windows Azure advantageous jQuery, HTML5, CSS advantageous UML advantageous Agile and Scrum advantageousShould you meet the above ...
Fullstack PHP Developer
- Date Listed06/06/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
What will you do?
- Coordinate with other developers in the team to create reliable, scalable and flexible web and mobile applications, ensuring they are well tested and delivered according to the project schedule.
- You will also assist in interpretation and understanding of project requirements and suggest technical solutions. You will be responsible for managing data and applications that are critical to the business, which requires a solid understanding of server configuration and database management.
- It's also important that you research and evaluate new technologies and maintain an understanding of industry best-practices with regards to application design, security, performance and web development standards.
Your experience & skills:
- You must have at least 4 years experience of delivering PHP-based web applications
- A solid understanding of the software development process, including use of version control and continuous integration systems.
- Expertise in relational database design, optimisation and maintenance.
- With a diverse team spread between London and Cape Town, it's vital to maintain strong communications between stakeholders. You must be proactive in keeping the team up-to-date with development progress and self-disciplined in managing your time.
- Excellent problem solving and extraordinary levels of common sense.
- Modern PHP MVC frameworks, ideally Symfony and Doctrine ORM
Salary: R20k - 50k pe month
Job Reference #: RDR0056
- marketing job and network
- web designer
- software developer
- chef jobs western cape
- jobs in cape town online
- business system process analyst
- new companies act
- hr degree jobs
- community development jobs in the western cape
- employee wellness
- technical jobs western cape
- it support jobs in cape town
- database administrators