We are looking for talented and motivated engineers to join our team here at Stock2Shop who can hit the ground running and take our product to the next level, as we scale up and develop our business. The engineers who are building our core platform work across the stack, always willing to go the extra mile to deliver the highest quality in enterprise software. As a developer for Stock2Shop you are building the tools today that will redefine tomorrows B2B and B2C online commerce.
- Take ownership over project timelines and deliverables.
- Contribute to design and architecture of our core system.
- Help scale the platform and build new features.
- Contribute to DevOps process and tool building
- Contribute to frontend if and when needed.
- Work with customers when needed.
- Python (client side)
- PHP (central REST API, CRUD)
- Go (scalable microservices built on AWS Lambda)
- AWS Lambda, S3, SQS, RDS
- Elastic Search
- Minimum 6 years hands on development experience
- Proficient in programming
- Self motivated
- Working knowledge of Amazon AWS.
- A good understanding of the supply chain
- Working knowledge of any SA based accounting software
- Experience with eCommerce.
- Experience with SAP, Syspro, Navision, Sage or any other mainstream ERP.