Mobile App Developer
We are recruiting for a strong Mobile App Developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks. The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests.
You will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated. The code you write will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You’ll also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
· Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
· Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
· Fixing bugs and performance problems
· Writing clean, readable, and testable code
· Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
· Ensuring end to end delivery of the final product.
· Researching SDK’s and providing direction for best in class.
· Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
· Deep knowledge of Android and IOS development.
· Proficiency with writing automated tests.
· Proficiency with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking.
· Proficiency with the JSON format
· Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
· Strong knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture—and the ability to choose the best solution for the app
· Familiarity with Git
· Familiarity with push notifications
· Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences
· Proficiency in Java and Swift is a must. C#, HTML and SQL proficiency is a bonus.
· Previous experience in Car Rental or Fleet management apps is a bonus.
· Integration with as many sensors as possible is a bonus.
· Previous Integration with Firebase.
· BSC Qualification is a bonus.
· Experience with mobile scanning technologies (Barcode, OCR) is a bonus
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org should you meet the minimum requirements. If you have not heard back from us within ten days, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you