Back to search ( Western Cape > Cape Town > Jobs > Computing & IT Jobs > Find Developer Jobs > ad 498587733 )
T2 NETWORK ENGINEER (NOC)-CAPETOWN CBD-R12000
An internet Service & infrastructure Provider requires a Network Engineer to be responsible for installations, monitoring and supporting theirr growing WAM network, troubleshooting network problems and outages and scheduling upgrades. Your responsibilities include;
Monitoring of the network
Fault logging and escalation
Scheduling of internal teams tor repair faults
Customer relationship management
Outage of maintenance notifications: Noticeboard,IVR,Emails and Telegram group
Servicing of after hours queries and maintenance
Afterhours monitoring of faults and client updates
NOC functional from 7am till 7pm
Overtime and weekend work from time to time
Please email copy of ID any referrals and certificates to:******
• 3 years' experience with C# (or similar + excellent grasp of Computer Science principles)
• University or related Computer Science Degree/Diploma
• South African citizenship
• Web Technologies (HTML, CSS, BootStrap, LESS etc)
• Microsoft Web Stack (MVC, C#, Razor, IIS, ASP.Net etc)
• Mobile Application Development (iOS, Mono, Android, Java etc)
• High performance/scale technologies (Caching, Load Balancing, Profiling, Indexing etc)
• Relational Databases (Microsoft SQL)
Does this sound like you?
• Good attention to detail
• Open to and willing to give critique
• Genuinely interested in coming up with the best solution
• Constantly learning about the things they are busy with and sharing with others Perks
• 21 days leave + 1 for each 2 years worked (up to 25 days)
• Premium coffee machine
• Free daily breakfast
• Wednesday treats
• Group life insurance
• On-site gym access
• Company medical aid plan and so much more... Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201014 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Job Reference #: 201014
One of SA's Leading indepenent service providers of beneficiary funds and umbrella trusts is looking to hire an intermediate software developer to develop, maintain and enhance in-house developed systems.
Our client is solution orientated and continuously endeavor to have a deep understanding of their internal and external clients. They strive to be accountable, respectable and act with integrity.
They value their Employees and encourage life long learning!
The position is for an intermediate .NET Developer to develop, maintain and enhance in-house developed systems. This position requires an energetic and dynamic individual who enjoys problem solving and is up for a challenge. Being able to cope in a demanding environment is essential.
The individual will be working with a small team of developers and would be required to engage confidently. Communication and lateral thinking is key.
* Troubleshooting and maintaining product systems
* Enhancing and developing for production systems
* System analysis and presenting possible solutions
* System testing and documentation of changes
* Developing SQL Scripts, Stored Procedures and functions
* Proven technical
competency in similar role
* Good communication and technical documentation skills
* Numeric/Accounting competency
* Diagnostic ability
* Problem solving skills
* Analytical ability
* Appropriate knowledge of trust business product advantageous
* Must be able to read, write and speak English Fluently (Other Languages advantageous)
* Internal customer
* Self driven/ Self assurance
* Effective time management
* Sound interpersonal skills - able to act with tact and discretion
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Sound organizational and time management skills
* High level of integrity: Ability to keep things confidential will be crucial
* Flexibility is required to independently work with others in a wide variety of circumstances
* Be a self-starter and innovative thinker
* Ability to work independently and collaberatively in a team environment
* Ability to recognize YOUR role in the company and understanding the potential impact of one's own performance can have on
on the success of the organization
· Grade 12
· Degree in IT/ or relevant
· 2+ years’ experience
· Experience in C#/ ASP.NET Development (Webforms/MVC)
· Experience in Microsoft SQL
· Experience in Developing Windows Desktop and Wep Applications
· Solid understanding of OOP’s
· SCRUM Methodologies
· Source Control (GIT/TFS)
· Front end and Back end Experience
. Basic Accounting Experience
R60 000 - R65 000 per month
Our small software development company is looking for a Mid-Senior Level Full time or contract PHP Developer who can get started on project and maintenance work immediately. Great opportunity for growth and leaning in a fast paced environment. Opportunity to work remotely +/- 60% of the time. The ideal person must be available for daily check ins/ stand ups via Skype and project alignment sessions.
- Min 3+ years of PHP Development experieince.
- Experience working remotely
- Own fast/ reliable internet connection (when remote work is required) would be beneficial, but not a requirement
We are a small team of chilled people based in the Cape Town CBD. We work hard, but understand that life happens and are flexible / fair. We love good coffee and our office is located in the heart of Bree Street, surrounded by cool lunch, dinner and drinks spots.
If you think of yourself as someone who:
- Is Hard working
- Loves taking initiative while still being a team player
- A quick learner
- Has a CAN DO attitude
- Has a killer work ethic and a cool personality, please get in touch.
We would love to hear from you.
Please respond with your CV detailing any relevant experience and the tech stack you are familiar with.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Senior engineer sought out for a company who are building an application that actually changes lives. Altruistic in nature, its scope is unparalleled.
They're looking for an engineer who's happy to work remotely with a team (though based in Cape Town for occasional team meets) adept at learning their tech stack, adept at moving at pace and not afraid to fail.
Their tech stack would require someone who'd have been exposed to both front and back end technologies and who understands how they important both are even if they've a propensity toward one or the other.
What you'd need to be proficient at skills and experience-wise
An open source back end language (Java, Python etc)
A desire to learn and work with Dart and Flutter
7+ years development experience
Happy to work remotely though occasional time at the office would be required
The right person for the job must be passionate about development with an eye for visual aesthetics and a track record of sites built to date.
5+ years’ solid experience in Web Development.
3+ years’ experience, Developing in Angular 5 or newer.
Experience with testing tools Karma, Jasmine, Postman and Selenium.
Knowledge in Java and/or Ruby advantageous.
Relevant BCom degree or National Diploma.
Relevant Industry Certification.
Must have previous experience in team based software development.
Well versed in agile methodologies, scrum in particular.
Previous experience with Mobile Application Development.
Continuous Integration and Delivery tools experience is essential.
Technical skills required:
RESTful services / JSON, SOAP services / XML
If you do not hear from us within 5 days, please assume your qualification to be unsuccessful.
Duties and Responsibilities
Lead, guide, plan, explain, working alongside local as well as remote team members; cracking problems with a mix of technical expertise and innovative thinking.
Design, develop and maintain multi-lingual/currency production ready business applications.
Write and maintain test cases.
Liaise with stakeholders and team members.
Take part in regular Scrum meeting.
Create and/or update necessary documentation.
Consultant Name: Carol Ann Farrelly
Knowledge and experience in the following applications and platforms would be an advantage:
Google play console
If you have any knowledge and experience in any of the above and you are seeking an opportunity to gain more knowledge and real work experience as a freelance intern working remotely then we would love to hear from you!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or on Whatsapp: 0769174779 to schedule an interview.
Remuneration will be based on levels of experience as we as the amount of time and effort you put in.