You might be interested in these similar ads
Our client; based in the Southern Suburbs, is looking for a Software Engineer to join their team. We are looking for someone who likes building websites, backend systems or mobile applications. They are building a worldwide platform and need your help to succeed. If you are all about software development, performance, scale and user experience then come and be part of their dedicated and successfu ...
FAST, EFFECTIVE, FREELANCE DEVELOPMENT
C#.NET Software Developer
C#.NET One of SA's Leading indepenent service providers of beneficiary funds and umbrella trusts is looking to hire an intermediate software developer to develop, maintain and enhance in-house developed systems. Our client is solution orientated and continuously endeavor to have a deep understanding of their internal and external clients. They strive to be accountable, respectable and act wi ...
Semi-Remote Mid Level PHP Developer Needed
Our small software development company is looking for a Mid-Senior Level Full time or contract PHP Developer who can get started on project and maintenance work immediately. Great opportunity for growth and leaning in a fast paced environment. Opportunity to work remotely +/- 60% of the time. The ideal person must be available for daily check ins/ stand ups via Skype and project alignment sess ...
T2 NETWORK ENGINEER (NOC)-CAPETOWN CBD-R12000
An internet Service & infrastructure Provider requires a Network Engineer to be responsible for installations, monitoring and supporting theirr growing WAM network, troubleshooting network problems and outages and scheduling upgrades. Your responsibilities include;Monitoring of the networkFault logging and escalationScheduling of internal teams tor repair faultsCustomer relationship management ...
A retail software development company is looking for an Angular Developer who modifies, develops, tests and maintains applications. Helps evaluate application systems, processes and requirements, makes changes to those systems and maintains them where necessary.The right person for the job must be passionate about development with an eye for visual aesthetics and a track record of sites built to ...
Freelance Mid to Senior Level Developer
Data Specialist SQL skills (PostgreSQL and MySQL) (CAPE TOWN)
- Date Listed19/04/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Employment EquityNon EE/AA
- Execute on defined catalogue data related tasks using database queries and large dataset manipulation via various internal tools and dashboards. Typical tasks will include:
- In-depth data analysis via SQL and related queries
- Bulk data editing tasks using various internal tools and interfaces
- The configuration of the Excel sheets that Suppliers and Sellers use to submit their product catalogue information to the company via the editing of JSON structure
- Implement the data structure that is defined for specific product categories in terms of creating the product categories, product attributes and attribute values and ensuring the data can be correctly captured in the tools that Suppliers and Sellers use to submit their product catalogue information to the company
- Taking end to end ownership for catalogue data related projects assigned to you, including detailed analysis to understand the root cause of issues, execution of the solution and internal operational rollout
- Implementation of relevant SOPs related to standard tasks performed
- Taking ownership for the pipeline of tasks assigned to you, to ensure that they are executed on according to defined turnaround SLAs that are agreed with stakeholders
- Matric with a relevant tertiary qualification
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role performing data analysis and manipulation tasks
- e-commerce and or retail experience is a plus
- Intermediate to advanced experience in working with technical tools, data and large data sets
- SQL skills (PostgreSQL and MySQL)
- Understanding of XML and JSON structures
- Versatile, resourceful and able to work on varied tasks simultaneously
- Proven track record of task ownership, execution and delivery
- Self-guided learner with a passion for data science/quality
- Strong data analysis skills and able to use data to make decisions