Team Leader Position on the debt collection Business
Call Centre Team Leader
Team Leader for a Debt Collection Call Centre
· Relevant qualifications.
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Call Center business environment, 2 years should be at a Team Leader or higher management position.
· Experience in a Debt Collection Call Center is preferred.
· Strong people skills management background.
· Understanding of Call Centre frameworks.
· Proven ability in measurement and monitoring performance.
· Target Driven
· Attention to detail
· Problem Solving
· Time Management
· Manage by walking around.
· Be visible to answer questions.
· Take calls that your agents can't handle and be available when an agent appears to need assistance.
· Monitor queue and track inbound calls.
· Keep agents aware of:
- inbound calls,
- calls waiting,
- abandonment rate,
· Motivate and encourage agents through positive communication and feedback.
· Control and manage targets for the team.
· Identify gaps between the set and achieved targets at team and consultant level.
· Provide solutions to meet set targets for the agents
· Identify and trend of poor performance failures (training , QA , coaching, etc).
· Support consultants by handling escalated calls.
· Analyze quality reports and performance reports.
· Managing and developing staff
· Manage performance of individuals daily.
· Conduct performance reviews and provide feedback.
· Monitor the trends of poor performance.
· Plan, organize and control team operation - Leave Planning.
· Monitor and analyze team stats.
Client Service - Resolve high level telephone
client queries and escalations.
Provide feedback to the complaint.
· Escalate queries and complaints to our internal query department. CLOSED DATE FOR SUBMISSION IS 24/03/2020 FORWARD ALL YOUR CV TO INFO@MEDACO.CO.ZA OR RAYMONDM@MEDACO.CO.ZA