Position in Commercial Litigation for a recently qualified attorney with a proven interest in finance at a specialised business finance company based in Durbanville.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of commercial litigation from debt collection and settlement negotiations to the drafting of pleadings and litigation management.
You will report directly to management and will work independently and as part of a team.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/attributes:
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Able to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Work well under pressure
- Commercially inclined and not afraid of numbers
- Good academic results
- Recent admission as an attorney
- South African citizenship
- A B Com degree or financial experience will be advantageous
- Fluent in English and proficient in Afrikaans
- Own transport is essential