Junior Customer Service Administrator/Assistant
Good Day, We are digital software and marketing company that works with several local and national brands.
We are looking for a young, energetic, ambitious, customer-centric person to join our customer service team. The position is full-time and based in Somerset West, however there may be travel requirements at times (CT and JHB). You will work within a team and you will need to be reliable, honest, and hard working. Your success will be measured by our clients' growth and reputation improvements.
You will be instrumental in assisting our current client base with customer reputation management. This would involve assisting the social account managers with the messenger inbox and website chat responses, ensuring customers feel looked after (online) and responded to in a considerate and timely manner. A good command of the English language required, and a 2nd language will be to your advantage (spelling errors and grammatical mistakes cannot be accepted). In addition, you will also ensure websites are updated with latest specials and product descriptions, and are visually optimized for the best customer experience. There is potential to grow within the business.
Main duties include:
- Social media and online responses to customers (we need to improve our response times and create a voice for the brand)
- Ensure a positive & professional customer experience – in-depth knowledge of customer needs
- Issue resolution: investigate and resolve customer issues as required (via contact with social team and/or client)
- Communicate with clients staff in all branches if additional information is needed
- Manage content on the website (products and blogs) – you will have a team of writers and designers to manage
- Meet with existing suppliers, ensure products ranges are correct, and assist in creating campaigns
• English speaking (fluent), additional languages to your advantage
• A Matric certificate with fair grades (additional degrees/courses/diplomas are to advantage)
• Experience within customer service or willingness to learn.
• Peoples person, considerate, friendly, and reliable
• Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
• Openness to learning about new tech, software, and platforms
• Tech-savvy and an out-of-the-box thinker
• Excellent written and verbal communication and great listening skills
• Work well under pressure
• Ability to adapt in a changing work environment
• Computer skills (MS Word, Outlook, Power Point, etc.)
• Social media and website experience (knowledge on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, WordPress an advantage)
• Clear criminal record (non- negotiable)
• Driver’s license (Own vehicle and advantage)
• Presentable and approachable
Nice to have:
• Design experience (Adobe suite, Corel, etc..)
• Software/platform knowledge (WordPress, E-Clincher, Mail chimp, Sendinblue, Gleam, Canva, etc..)
• Proven customer service record
• A salary of R7,000-R12,000 depending on experience