Awesome receptionist and customer support person needed for established educational company
Date Listed 10/01/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Employment Equity Non EE/AA
We require a friendly, intelligent, and happy person to fill a receptionist and customer support role at our established and ambitious educational company. We run like a startup but have been around for almost 25 years.
Your position is incredibly important as you will be the first contact our customers have when contacting us. Your ability to serve them and handle requests in a timeous and friendly manner is vital. Customers should feel delighted after dealing with you. You'll also be key in keeping operations ticking along and assisting in various places around the office and warehouse where necessary. As our company continues to innovate there will be many areas for growth as long as you are dedicated to constantly learning and growing.
The tasks and work you will be responsible for are:
- Answering the phone and dealing with questions and requests about our products, company, order status, etc.
- Replying to support emails.
- Receiving stock.
- Dealing with couriers and collections.
- Invoicing and quoting.
- Ensuring orders are getting out timeously.
- General admin.
The following should describe you as a person:
- You're incredibly honest and ethical.
- You're constantly working at learning and growing.
- You're particular about grammar and spelling.
- You're fluent in English and Afrikaans.
- You're super organised and neat.
- People describe you as being incredibly friendly.
- You don't mind working late and getting started early.
- You'll get your work done way before schedule just because you can.
- You can keep track of many things and not become flustered when interrupted.
- You don't sulk or become moody when corrected.
- You enjoy taking instructions and learning new things.
- You're not afraid to stand up to your boss when you're right.
- You can apologise and admit when you're wrong.
- You hate mess.
- You pay serious attention to detail and make very few mistakes.
- You're great with computers and typing.
This is a full-time position and your salary will be negotiated according to your experience and skills. If you're interested please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com in PDF format.
In your cover letter briefly tell us 5 things:
- Why you are so awesome.
- Describe the last 3 bosses you had and why you loved and hated working for them.
- Tell us your ideal working situation and what you expect to earn.
- What you enjoy doing in your spare time.
- Tell us about the first job you ever had, what you did, how long you had the job.
Deadline for submissions is 31 January 2017.