A vacancy exists at Nashua Maritzburg for a Technical co-ordinator
Min requirements :
Good Communication skills
Proficient in Microsoft Suite
Must be able to work under pressure
Duties and Responsibilities
Primary functions are, but not limited to the following;
1. Logging on /off Service Calls through available resources.
2. Resolve all problem calls still active on Athena / Service Now immediately, ie Work Wide errors etc.
3. Plan and schedule monthly stock takes.
4. Analyze stock reports and report on any discrepancies to the Technical Manager
5. Create purchase orders, goods received notes, update product bin listing, update computer generated goods received notes & create shipment valuation reports.
6. To ensure that Client expectancy as per Service Level Agreements are met with.
7. Ensure that all relevant paperwork required that affect Revenue generating streams within the business is submitted and archived timeously.
8. Follow up with all messages that flag you on the AS400/Service now , ie not receiving DSR etc.
9. Prepare quotations as and when required.
10. Process toner orders for Clients and Engineers.
11. Assist with obtaining meter readings as & when required.
12. To maintain mutual respect and good relationships with customers and staff, ensure that all jobs are attended and dealt with timeously and the work is carried out professionally
13. General Admin duties..
This description is a general statement of required duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this position, please mail your CV to email@example.com