Client Care Representative: General X20
Date Listed 17/08/2018
Job Type Full-Time
The Client Care Centre environment is divided into three divisions, a call centre a front of office and an administration division that deals with all other types of communication and correspondence from our customers.
You will be responsible for providing professional and effective services to brokers, advisors and customers; meeting customer’s expectations, particularly in terms of quality and time-lines in compliance with the company’s standards.
Effectively deal with all client calls /e-mails/faxes; investigating, and ensuring resolution of client policy service enquiries.
· Matric/Grade 12
· Tertiary qualification which can either be a Diploma
or Degree from a well-recognised institution is a require ment.
Knowledge and Experience:
· Call Centre experience is highly recommended.
· Administration experience within a financial company.
· Ability to communicate English, Afrikaans and an African Language is a requirement.
· Must have passion for customer services
· Strong communication skills
· Aptitude to identify and solve problems
· Capacity to manage information
· Very good Interpersonal skills
· You must have Integrity and hold respect for others
· Computer literate
Appointments will be made in line with the company’s transformation plan.
PROCESS FOR APPLYING:
· Applicants must e-mail their comprehensive CV to
firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the position they are applying for in the subject line.
Should you not hear from us 4 weeks after the closing date (29 August 2018), please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.