Seeking a Customer Service Liaison
Date Listed 12/10/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Employment Equity EE/AA
A top quality South African meat wholesaler supplier based in Montague Gardens, Cape Town is looking for a reliable, well- presented, Client Liaison/ Sales Representative to join its firm:
Although the successful candidate will be employed as a Client Liaison/ Sales Representative they may be required to perform adhoc duties as and when required by Management.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Visit and provide exceptional customer service to our client base.
- He/she will represent the company in a professional and cost-effective manner to increase the profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Training will be provided to the successful candidate who can demonstrate motivation and willingness to learn.
- Senior Certificate (Grade 12) compulsory;
- 1-2 years sales experience in the same or similar industry needed;
- Valid driver’s license (not negotiable);
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Clear criminal record;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Must possess a positive and professional attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Good command of English and Afrikaans essential;
To apply for this position, please send all CVs with photo to email@example.com.