Date Listed 29/08/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Job Title: Branch Consultant
No. of vacancies: 1
Posting Date: 29 August 2018
Expiry Date: 10 September 2018
Sales: · To effectively sell life assurance products at branch level
· To use appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of our products from walk in prospects
· To accurately identify insurance needs by asking effective questions and listening attentively
· Match benefits accordingly and demonstrate how a product satisfies the needs
· Gain commitment to recommended action around buying an insurance product
· To handle objections and overcome them with ease
· Develop sales strategies to compete with other individuals or companies who sell insurance
· Explain features, advantages of policies and/ products to promote a sale
· Perform administrative tasks, such as maintaining records of potential clients
· Consultants to assist clients face to face with end to end policy administration
· Updating and changing data relating to each policy on CRM system
· Full and accurate assessment of all maintenance requests within scope, in terms of policy processes and procedures.
· Maintaining clear and consistent communication with internal & external parties regarding maintenance of policies and requirements thereof.
· Follow up on outstanding requirements with internal & external parties.
· Maintaining professional verbal and written communication with customers (internal and external).
Education and/or Experience
· Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Should be able to converse in at least 3 of the following languages: English, Afrikaans, Zulu, Sotho, and/or Xhosa
· Able to communicate in Afrikaans in writing and verbally would be an advantage.
- Please specify the position you are applying for in the email.
- Please submit your application to: Lindiwe/Lindsay – HR Department or email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date.