Mobile Device Administrator
The successful candidate under the supervision of the Team Manager, will be required to aid and support with administrative responsibilities with regards to overseeing, control and distribution mobile devices of the business.
CompTIA A+, Project Management, Windows 10, Office 365
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
· Excellent proven troubleshooting abilities and methodology.
· Ability to:
- Learn new applications and new technologies.
- Work in a fast-paced environment.
· Work independently and as a member of a team.
· Strong understanding of project, software development and systems management methodologies.
· Strong process documentation background.
· Strong oral and written communications skills.
· Experience with managing and supporting Windows 10, iOS, and Android mobile devices (expert level).
· In-depth experience with quality assurance testing methodologies and practices (advanced level).
· Experience with multi-site, large environment application package deployments (intermediate level).
· Experience leveraging end point management tools such as SCCM and/or Bomgar.
Windows administration via Active Directory Group Policy (intermediate level) preferred.