Property Portfolio Manager Position at V&A Waterfront
HouseME is hiring!
This exciting PropTech company is looking for an experienced estate agent with exemplary organisational skills to manage a premium residential real estate portfolio at the V&A Waterfront.
This is a full-time position, based in a small office at the V&A Waterfront. The position is open for an immediate start date.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Marketing units, fielding tenant queries & hosting viewings
- Collecting applications & assisting with vetting tenants
- Handing over keys & managing inspections
- Reporting vacancies
- General tenant management & communication
- Full administrative control over all tenants residing in the 2 buildings (259 units)
- Full administrative control over ensuring minimal vacancy
The candidate will have an assistant and will be supported by the Head Office, in Cape Town City Centre.
The candidate can expect a competitive salary, with commission potential and opportunities to grow within the company.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 3 years of work experience, part of which must include experience in residential rentals. A valid FFC is a bonus.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. A command of multiple languages is a bonus.
- Be proficient in the use of computers, with a knack for using technology to create efficiencies in his/her work. Extensive experience on spreadsheets is a bonus.
- Be able to perform under pressure, prioritise wisely, and quickly adapt to new responsibilities as we grow.
- Display passion for changing the status quo, and have a reason to want to work in a tech startup.
To Apply: send your CV and a brief motivational letter to email@example.com
We will be moving through the hiring process quickly, ideally to have a decision made within a week. So please be prepared to meet in person shortly after applying.