CREDIT RISK SUPERVISOR (Northern Suburbs)
National company of 30 years seeks the services of a proactive, driven individual to oversee and manage the risk in our consumer credit lending division.
· Senior certificate
· Relevant business or finance qualification an added advantage
· 2 years’ experience in consumer credit lending
· Strong communication skills and attention to detail a prerequisite.
· Knowledge of latest trends and acts eg FICA, RICA, FSP and Consumer Credit Lending essential
· Overseeing and managing of the entire credit approval process
· Liaison with corporate clients and finance team on credit approvals
· Overseeing all payments on approved contracts with corporate clients
· Overseeing and controlling the total turnkey operation
· Management of credit risk lending
· Ensure efficiency in turnaround timing of credit approval decision making processes
A Competitive basic, medical aid and pension, coupled with the opportunity of growth will be offered to the successful incumbent.
If this is the opportunity you have been waiting for, apply by sending your CV with contactable references, together with ID document and latest payslip to Theresam @ct-international.co.za
For further info: www.streetwise-pma.co.za and www.ct-international.co.za