Spanish Speaking Customer Service Advisor
We are currently seeking expressions of interest for a Spanish-speaking Customer Service Advisor to join our boutique call centre in the Foreshore area.
Answer incoming calls and emails from customers, handle inquiries, questions and complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Receive customer calls as first line voice agent in a professional manner;
• Respond to customer emails;
• Problem solve all client queries appropriately with relevant solutions, and where necessary escalate to relevant parties;
• Provide information in response to enquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve any complaints;
• Provide an efficient and effective administrative and contact centre support service;
• Share knowledge of new situations arising whether it be from the customer directly or 3rd party clients;
• Report any irregularities on the system or any specific customer escalations;
• Ensure compliance with customer/3rd parties (SLA’s) & specific requirements as well as internal procedures and policies are adhered to;
• Assist in administrative duties as assigned by team leader or senior management
• Native / Fluent Portuguese Speaker
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Time management
• Listening skills
• Problem analysis and problem solving
• Customer service orientation
• Attention to detail
• Stress tolerance
• Interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services
If the above sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in, please respond to this ad with your CV, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is scheduled to commence on the 1st of April 2020.
Please note - only applicants who already hold a valid permission to work in South Africa will be considered for this role.
Buongiorno SA (Pty) Ltd is an equal opportunity, designated employer for employment equity, and open to such applications; AA/EE and disabled candidates are welcome to apply.