Customer Service Agent - Portuguese Speaking
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Portuguese speaking Customer Service Adviser for an exciting new project at our call centre.
Please note, you will require a valid work permit / permission to work in South Africa to be considered for this position.
If you job description below sounds of interest to you, please get in contact by responding to this ad or email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV attached!
Answer incoming calls and emails from customers, handle inquiries, questions and complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Receive customer calls as first line voice agent in a professional manner;
• Respond to customer emails;
• Problem solve all client queries appropriately with relevant solutions, and where necessary escalate to relevant parties;
• Provide information in response to enquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve any complaints;
• Provide an efficient and effective administrative and contact centre support service;
• Share knowledge of new situations arising whether it be from the customer directly or 3rd party clients;
• Report any irregularities on the system or any specific customer escalations;
• Ensure compliance with customer/3rd parties (SLA’s) & specific requirements as well as internal procedures and policies are adhered to;
• Assist in administrative duties as assigned by team leader or senior management
• Native / Fluent Portuguese Speaker
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Time management
• Listening skills
• Problem analysis and problem solving
• Customer service orientation
• Attention to detail
• Stress tolerance
• Interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services
Buongiorno SA (Pty) Ltd is an equal opportunity, designated employer for employment equity, and open to such applications; AA/EE and disabled candidates are welcome to apply.