Permanent German Customer Service Host
Date Listed 16/01/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Position: German Customer Service Host
Salary: London: £ 1 152 pm + 10% shift allowance after the completion of 1 month training
Salary: Cape Town: R 18 000 + 10% shift allowance + R 6 250 quarterly bonus + 1 free meal per day + free gym membership + free massage once per month + free return ticket back home to the value of R 12 000
Shift: 24/7 rotational shifts
Our client has a very exciting position within the growing customer to award company. They offer first class services to our clients and the company is within the e-commerce. The core element of the company is employees, as they understand employees are the driving force of an enterprise. For this reason, our client ensures that they hire worth individuals with great potential and offer them a chance to develop personally and career within the company.
Our client are an international company with offices in London, Cape Town and Malta.
London will be your first stop where you will complete your workout and will start working while our immigration team processes your work visa application for Cape Town. German Customer Service Host
Full relocation assistance is provided by covering the cost of your flights, accommodation and shuttle service from the airport. You will be accommodated in fully furnished apartment with easy access to the office and public transport.
Our clients London office has a welcoming vibe and friendly employees, with onsite coffee bar, free taxi home between 10 pm - 7 am, Friday bar and fruit is deliver twice a week for your wellbeing.
Once your visa has been processed and the time comes for you to relocate to Cape Town, once again relocation assistance is provided by covering flights, shuttle service from the airport and 3 months of free accommodation. Our clients Cape Town office therefore offers many perks: such as a free meal daily, free access to our gym, awesome coffee from our coffee bar onsite and Friday bar. We have over 1400 multi-national employees as we provide services in the European Region, Canada and Australia. The diverse nature and culture of the company gives us the edge in a highly competitive market, ran thus making us ran to employer of choice in Cape Town.
Due to the geographical locations we service, please note that this position entails shift work based on the 24/7 operational requirements of the organization and its clients.
- Have German as home language
- Be in a possession of a degree or a diploma
- Be a self-starter, self-motivated & goal orientated
- Be able to work independently yet be a team player
- Be an analytical thinker with problem solving ability
- Be deadline driven and goal orientated
- Be able to meet deadlines in a highly dynamic environment Pressurised
- Be able to handle confidential and personal matters
- Be fully computer literate and have accurate typing skills
- Responding to customer queries by telephone, email and online chats in German language
- Processing and taking ownership of all incoming and outgoing contacts in a multimedia environment
- Processing pertinent information into relevant databases
- Customer relationship
- Problem solving tasks during shift
- Handling and taking full responsibility for customer related queries
- Make outgoing calls and execute outbound campaigns to Identified customers, eg welcome calls, failed purchases, etc.
- Excellent time management and adherence to schedule
- Performing additional tasks given by managers / shift supervisors as required
To apply for the position please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Reference #: CPT000087/SM