German speaking Senior Tour Consultant /Accounts Manager, Cape Town
Date Listed 11/01/2017
Job Type Full-Time
Our client, a tourism company, wishes to hire an ambitious German speaking Senior Tour Consultant /Accounts Manager. The right candidate will use their knowledge and experience to deliver high quality services to clients. The company offers a fantastic salary package and provides relevant training where needed.
• Preparing quotations for group tours and FIT’s in MS Excel
• Writing route descriptions in German
• Compiling feedback reports to management
• Liaising with clients and agents as well as suppliers
• 24 hour cell phone standby every 25th weekend
• Conducting hotel and site inspections
Qualification and Experience:
• Matric and relevant tertiary education
• Minimum 4 years’ experience of the inbound tour operator market or at least a very keen travel interest in South Africa and a good understanding of products such as hotels, excursions etc.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German (mother tongue level) and English
• Computer literate in MS Office Package (Excel and Outlook)
• Passionate about delivering high quality personalised support and excellent research skills
• Enthusiastic and motivated team players
• Impeccable time management and organisational skills
• Ability to adapt
• Must have a valid driver’s license, EB driver’s license beneficial
• Requires minimum travel – about 10% of the job is travel and 90% is deskbound
If you meet the above requirements and if you are interested in the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this position is for a SA citizen, Permanent Residence or Spousal Visa holder only.