German speaking Kiosk Assistant, Cape Town
Date Listed 11/01/2017
Job Type Full-Time
Our client, a vibrant and well established bus tour company, seeks to recruit young German speaking Kiosk Assistant on a short term contract. The right candidate seeks a position between December until after the Easter period (April 2017), where you will be selling bus tickets and liaising with tourists. This is a fantastic opportunity to earn a market related salary for the holiday period and kick start 2017 with extra cash in your pocket.
• Selling Bus Tour Tickets
• Assist with enquiries about Tours (be able to explain)
• Handling cash/money and card machine
Qualification and experience:
• Tertiary qualification (Adv)
• Customer service experience
• Excellent verbal and written skills in German (mother tongue) and English
• MS Office skills
• Must be able to work under pressure independently and within a team
• 8h + 1h lunch, weekends, 5 days on and 2 days off
If you meet the above requirements and if you are interested in the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.