Customer Service Representative-Financial Services
Date Listed 16/07/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Employment Equity EE/AA
We have a FANTASTIC opportunity for people with a true passion for providing exceptional Customer Service.
You will work together with brilliant people who really love having great conversations with our client’s customers. Our clients & customers trust us to serve them well so we will be relying on you to do just that. You will have the ability to build and maintain relationships by flexing your style to suit our client’s customers and you will do that in an efficient professional way that meets their individual needs whilst ensuring they are guided to their desired outcome.
Your natural behavior will show to us that you work well in a team environment, you’re confident; and you want to continuously improve, learn and be you’re very best every day. You play an important role so if you’re not 100% reliable this will not be the job for you; simply put, our clients and customers rely on you to be here and be brilliant every time all the time being #alloverit
Who are we?
Teleperformance is the Worldwide leader in multichannel customer experience management.
We work on behalf of prominent brands throughout the globe to deliver great customer service and solutions on their behalf. We’ve been doing this since 1978, and every year we interact with more than 35% of the world population. Our philosophy is transforming passion into Excellence!
The perfect candidate will have a…
- Minimum of 6 months to 1 years’ experience providing exceptional customer service.
- Experience working within the Financial Services Industry or similar Regulated Industry (highly advantageous).
- Have an excellent command on the English language.
- Curious, Team Spirited and Big Hearted.
- A positive mind-set with a passion for continuous improvement.
- Have the ability to effectively question customers to find the root cause of their query and translate this in to real actions to maintain a happy customer.
- An exceptionally driven and motivated individual with the passion to succeed in a fast paced environment.
- Have the ability to build rapport with customers giving a human touch to the conversation.
- Maintain campaign performance, quality, regulatory and compliance standards.
What we offer you…
- Basic salary between R6000 and R8500 (depending on experience and performance at interview).
- Performance related bonus scheme.
- A fabulous newly refurbished office with a fun and friendly atmosphere.
- Free Primary Health Care after 6 months.
- Free Provident Fund with equal employer contribution after 6 months.
- Genuine career development opportunities.
- Free door to door transport for evening shifts.
- Gym discounts.
- Excellent ‘Recommend-a-Friend’ scheme.
- Comprehensive training with on the-job support.
- Full time permanent contract @ 173 hours per month
Please note: as you will be required to take customer payments, credit and criminal record checks will be carried out.
Please feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or Jay-Cee.Muller@teleperformance.com
Job Type: Full-time