Customer Service Advisor - Teleperformance
Date Listed 12/06/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Employment Equity EE/AA
If successful, you will be working for a prestigious client where you will interact with customers looking to utilize your knowledge and understanding of their products to support them throughout their experience in an efficient professional manner while fully embracing the clients brand.
- Provide exceptional customer service and represent Teleperformance and our client’s brand.
- Being able to provide the same level of enthusiasm and support at the end of the day as the beginning.
- Being a team player to achieve account targets.
- Be organised and have exemplary time management skills.
- Achieve all client KPI’s.
- Adhere to schedules to ensure all adherence targets are met.
- Interactive and enthusiastic team player.
- Exemplary attendance and punctuality.
- An excellent communicator (written and oral).
- Passionate about learning.
What Skills/Qualifications Are We Looking For?:
- Matric or equivalent.
- Experience working within an email/web chat will be an advantage.
- Have an excellent command of the English language
- Excellent typing skills.
- Experience deliver exceptional customer service to fine the root cause of their query and translate this in to real actions to maintain a happy customer.
- An exceptional driven and motivated individual with the passion to succeed in a fast paced environment.
- Have the ability to build rapport with customers and giving a human touch to the conversation.
- Takes personal responsibility.
- Goes the extra mile to achieve agreed objectives.
- Willingly share knowledge, ideas and experience. Seeks feedback for continuous improvement.
- Reflects the Teleperformance values in their dealings with others, internally and externally.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R6,000.00 to R9,000.00 /month with benefits