General Manager:Facilities Management,Century City (Cape Town )
Key Skills and Experience
· Grade 12
· Relevant Degree / Diploma
· Min 5 year expertise at senior management level in leading large teams of professionals and staff
· Good knowledge of soft and Technical skills in a Property and Facilities Management environment
· General business acumen, and good understanding of corporate governance requirements and applications
· Profit driven
· Sound knowledge of generating, maintaining, and managing contracts and SLA’s
· Good financial experience in generating budgets, financials and income statements
· Experienced in generating KPI’s and delivering on them
· Good understanding of Corporate structuring, grading and staff deployment skills
· Understanding of Employment Equity and Labour Relations
· Understanding of financial accounting and billing systems and structures
Key result areas
· Manage and oversee the strategic and operational areas within the business
· Advise on vendor contracts.
· Provide assistance in business decision making.
· Manage and oversee budgets.
· Oversee and manage procurement processes.
· Client liaison
· Present monthly reports to senior management team
Please note, relocation costs will not apply