Customer Service Advisor
Date Listed 20/07/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Employment Equity Non EE/AA
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISORS- GREAT BASIC SALARY AND LUCRATIVE COMMISION STRUCTURE..
The position available is for one of our biggest UK clients and is based from Bellville and Century City offices.
- Provide a reliable and trustworthy customer service to one of UK’s largest energy provider.
- Identify and understand customer needs to consistently provide a high quality service.
- Follow clear instructions and guidelines to investigate, resolve and process high volume customer enquiries in a timely and effective manner.
- Escalate any queries or complaints to the appropriate channels to ensure they are handled and resolved in a timely manner.
- Provide accurate information on products and services to clients to ensure consistency across the organization.
- Promote and cross-sell the UK client’s products and services to complement existing products (where applicable) and enhance customer experience and loyalty.
- Operate customer related information systems to maintain and secure records.
- Contribute to the success of the team and the business by achieving personal targets.
- Adhere to the company and department standards, policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum requirement of at least a good Grade 12
- Maths and/or Maths literacy is advantageous
- Minimum of 12 months customer service experience (Essential)
- UK call center experience advantageous
- Computer literacy (Essential).
- Proficient in MS Word, Email and good typing speed (Essential).
- Neutral accent with excellent verbal and written English communication skills (Essential)
- Customer orientation
- Results Driven
- Quality focus
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to adapt to constant changes
- Ability to work in teams
- Conflict resolution