Various team leader positions available in a customer service environment.
The main role of this position is to assist and support the Operations Manager in the day-to-day operations of the Company’s Sales Operations Department.
A hands-on approach is required and is non-negotiable whilst the ideal candidate will possess the following attributes and be fluent and professional in their daily conduct
· The successful candidate will need to be highly motivated, organized and comfortable in a high pressure environment
· Focus on delivering excellence, maintain and exceed the level of company standards
As a Team Leader, excellent communication is critical. If you thrive in a challenging environment and enjoy leading from the front, this is an opportunity to join an exciting and dynamic company.
The position will be developed by the Operations Manager day by day, so being organized and showing initiative is essential.
· Must be able to work well under pressure, have good communication skills and be able to multitask.
· Accuracy, attention to detail and a sense of urgency is vital.
· Commitment – the position requires flexibility and after-hours availability when required.
· Assist in development, maintenance and administration as set out by the Operations Manager according to company policy; initiate improvements as necessary and document procedures.
· The ability to perform public speaking by addressing the team on day to day operations and training in meetings.
Assist the Operations Manager –
· Team Supervision, administration and customer service
· Respond to and investigate queries
· Liaise with Operations Managers so as to assist in all necessary aspects and needs of operations
· Leadership – proven track record of Supervisory and Team Leading experience in similar fields required.
· Assist in providing a work environment that engenders positive energy, good personal values, attention to detail and teamwork amongst employees
· General office administration
· Computer Literacy – excellent Microsoft Office Suite proficiency required and adaptability to learn in-house web based systems and more, as required
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Other South African languages would be an added extra
· Self-driven but must be a team player too
· Exceptional decision making, organizational, negotiation and strong administrative skills
· Good perseverance, immune to stress and ability to work under pressure
· Valid SA Driver’s License and own transport
Closing date for applications: 9 December 2019
Please submit CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference: Team Leader