Hebrew Speaking - Technical Consultant
JOB TITLE: Telematics Support Consultant AREA: Telematics
REPORTS TO: Telematics Team Support DATE UPDATED: 12 February 2020
Inhance is a supply chain technology and telematics business established by experienced industry supply chain professionals. Inhance is the local representative of a number of global software companies. Our telematics business support both local and global customers.
PURPOSE OF JOB
The main purpose of this position is to be able to interact with our customers and handle support queries on our telematics products. The candidate must have experience with Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Excel. The candidate must be logically minded, and a structured work ethic. Lastly, the candidate must be fluent in both speaking and writing Hebrew and English.
Company training and mentoring will be provided on all job responsibilities relating to handling customer support queries.
1. Verify that the reporting system is up and running
and that data is current. Immediately report any pro blems to Support Services.
2. Investigate units not reporting by process of
3. Responsible for identifying, researching, and
resolving technical problems relating to all
company based products.
4. Check reporting units are reporting trip information.
5. Ensure Sim cards are activated on reporting
6. Investigate and escalate any new installation that is not reporting.
7. Track and monitor the problem to ensure a timely
re solution while keepin the client updated at all
8. Understand and interpret customer questions and
9. Develop and maintain relationships with clients by
10. Set up weekly meeting with the customer team to
update on progress.
11. Attend weekly Inhance meetings.
12. Set up meetings with The Customer managers
(minutes to be distributed following day).
13. Update KPI on the last working day of each month (required for monthly Scorecard).
14. Submit timesheet (electronic) and expense claims. (hardcopy) by midday on the last working day of
15. Activate Sim accounts on reporting system.
16. Monitor that all newly installed vehicles are
reporting through the reporting system.
17. Assist with other Inhance projects as and when
18. Report any key issues (hardware, software or
operational) to Support Services and Inhance
The following working experience Completed secondary schooling
1-2 years working experience
Working in a team environment
Previous job/s which have been customer facing in
Mother tongue: Hebrew
Fluent in English speaking and writing
Please send me your CV if you are interested on this job.