CONTROL ROOM AGENT (VEHICLE TRACKING) - R9500 + BENS - EAST RAND.
Progressive Vehicle tracking co seeks a dynamic self-starter with min 3-5 years stable vehicle tracking control room ops exp. Must be PSIRA reg with own car + willing to work shifts for an urgent post. Email a comprehensive CV with a detailed description of duties and reasons for leaving listed to ****** or call ******
POSITION: CONTROL ROOM AGENT (VEHICLE TRACKING)
SALARY: R9500 + Bens
JOB TYPE: Full-time
The main purpose of the position is to attend to all vehicle tracking control room activities during the shift.
- Respond to incoming events from fleet systems and vehicle tracking units by contacting clients to confirm or verify that all is in order with Fleet/vehicles
- Attend to inbound calls from clients testing units or requesting positions on vehicles.
- Respond to and resolve all telephonic queries received
- Prioritize urgency of queries and requests received
- Logg all calls and record all action taken for queries received on CAMS
Only applicants who meet the below-listed criteria will be considered:
- Grade 12 Senior Certificate
- Must be PSIRA Registered
- 2 years of vehicle tracking control room call center experience essential
- Must have own car
- Must be willing to work shifts
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Must be self-motivated and reliable
- Good Telephone etiquette
- Computer literate