ECU REPAIR TRAINING IN SOUTH AFRICA
Date Listed 20/07/2017
Auto Electrical Control Unit (ECU) Diagnostics and Repair Training
- Are you an auto electrician?
- Are you in the automotive repair business?
- Are you a young person who is considering a shot into the auto electrical business?
- Are you an ordinary person, who enjoys repairing your own vehicle?
We are offering you an opportunity to learn how to test, repair and maintain of any engine management Unit (ECU), including coded immobilizers, ECUs.
ECU problems come in many forms. When the ECU is defective, the engine stops running normally and starts having issues with starting, stalling and shifting.
We will be running 2 weeks training on the following:
- Understanding Electronic Chips and components
- IC Testing, Fault locator, Circuit Analysis, VI Tester, Semiconductor, Analyzer, Fault Detection.
- Complete programming
- ISP programming
- Engine programming
- Complete immobilizer solutions & Hidden Secrets
- Old ecu’s immo off solutions
- New Ecu’s Immo off solutions
- Airbag Solutions
- Key programming and all secrets
- Immobilizer pin codes & Mechanical key code
- Deactivation and removal of DPF (FAP, RPF), EGR, FLAPS system.
- Disabling of catalytic convertor monitoring processes.
- Disabling of O2 sensors (CAT removal).
- Solution to AdBlue problems and more.
- OBD lock & unlock.
- ECU adaptation
- Solution when ECU is in LIMP MODE.
- ECU protection mode updates and solutions.
- E-prom transfers
- Soldering & Disoldering
- Software coding/ Decoding
- Hardware Troubleshooting
If you are interested in participating on this program, Please contact us on: