VACANCY: QUANTITY SURVEYOR
Our client, a construction firm and local leader in the industry, has a challenging position available for a self-driven Quantity Surveyor to join their team of experts in Worcester.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following key outputs:
· Measuring and preparing estimates/quotations.
· Pricing estimates, quotations and tender Bill of Quantities.
· Processing and evaluating sub-contractor and monthly project claims.
· Re-measuring construction and sub-contractor works, including settlement of final accounts.
· You will be exposed to other project activities under the guidance of a Senior QS.
Minimum requirements for this position include:
· BTech (or equivalent) qualification in Quantity Surveying.
· Well versed in MS Office.
· Working experience in CCS Candy will be advantageous.
Candidates who pride themselves on accuracy, diligence and the ability to thrive under continued pressure are encourage to send their CV’s to Antoinette Lambrechts via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close on 20 January 2020.