Motorcycle/Workshop Mechanic in Swellendam
We have a vacancy for a self-motivated motorcycle workshop mechanic, capable of servicing and repairing motorcycles. Must be able to be self sufficient and function on their own.
- Service & repair motorcycles
- Quote customers on repairs & services
- Assist customers with queries & questions on the phone and in the showroom
- Filling in of job cards
- Keeping up to date with the workshop schedule
- Coordinate with parts manager to ensure efficient order/delivery of parts
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the field
- Computer literate
- Relevant qualifications
- Proficient in Afrikaans and English
- Customer service oriented
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Acceptance of responsibility and accountability
- Marine outboard knowledge, technical and repair experience will count in your favour
Salary negotiable according to experience & qualifications.
To apply, please send a two to three page CV with relevant work experience and include references, photo and copy of ID.
CV’s can be handed in at Heyneman Yamaha at 154 Voortrek Street, Swellendam or emailed to email@example.com