Technician - Water Treatment
Date Listed 26/09/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Water Treatment Company with head office in Johannesburg, currently seeking a mid/senior technician for the Western Cape region. Candidate will report to the Strand office daily and be responsible for carrying out installation, services, maintenance of water treatment plants in the Western Cape.
- N3 Mechanical/Electrical essential
- Matric, Grade 12
- 2-5 years experience in water treatment industry.
- Microsoft Word & Excel
- Report to Operations Manager and liaising with clients in a professional manner
- basic knowledge of water treatment process
- Technically minded
- Drivers Licence Code 8 (minimum)
- Own Vehicle (Advantageous)
Company willing to consider candidates who reside outside of the Western Cape, should they meet the requirements.
Benefits: To be discussed during interview.
email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
reference: Technician - Water Treatment (Western Cape)