We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an Installer Assistant based in Port Elizabeth. The Installer Assistant will be required to provide assistance to the Installer relating to all wireless installations.
- Assist the Installer to maintain and check all the installation tools on a daily basis
- Required to keep all stock neatly packed in the installation vehicle
- Follow all Health and Safety regulations
- Assist the Installer to keep all sites neat and tidy at all times
- Available for after hours work as needed by the company
- Assist the Installer with wireless installations this may include: cable runs, crimping and configuration of equipment as well as alignment to and maintenance on towers
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Matric Certificate
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to work at height and medically fit
- Able to follow instructions on site and work in a team
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role or related industry
CV’s can be submitted to email@example.com
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days of submitting your application, consider your application as unsuccessful.