Plumber in Southern Suburbs, Cape Town - R12 000 - R15 000
Date Listed 21/09/2018
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Be proud to be associated with our client, based in Southern Suburbs, Cape Town, leaders in their field! You are now invited to enjoy security and stability as being an employee of a large national concern (with international association). If you are an experienced Plumber this position is for YOU!
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent Role
SALARY: R12 000 – R15 000 CTC / Medical Aid / Provident Fund / Merit Bonus / Tools / Company Vehicle / Petrol / Cellphone
START DATE: October / November 2018
- To do site visits and inspections
- Liaise with customers/clients
- Ensure installations are working to optimum level
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE:
- A National Senior Certificate
- Relevant Trade Paper (Certification in Solar/Pumps preferred)
- A clear criminal and credit record
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant site experience
- Experience in installations and repairs
- The ability to route daily and ensure relevant stock/spares etc. are taken to site
- The ability to liaise at site with stakeholders
- A current unendorsed driver’s licence and be a licenced plumber
- A good knowledge of the Peninsula
- Experience in working with solar/heat pumps (Preferred)
To secure this excellent opportunity email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 021 42 11917 ask for Margot.
If you have not been contacted within 10 working days your CV has not been successful and will be retained on database.